Jennifer Buttery MSc
• Executive and career coaching
• Business coach and mentor
• MSc Occupational Psychology
• Principle Practitioner Association of Business Psychology
• Qualified in psychometric testing to British Psychological Society (BPS) Levels A & B
• Accredited in several psychometric assessment tools covering Emotional Intelligence, Personality, Talent and Motivation and Leadership Capability
A successful career working for premium brands meant Jennifer worked with some outstanding leaders and on significant change projects.
Her next career step; with a company specialising in leadership development, led to an in-depth knowledge on what makes leaders successful in todays fast-paced and constantly changing world. Gaining a masters degree in Occupational Psychology, qualifications in coaching, and accreditations in several key psychometric assessments provided the background for Jennifer’s executive and career coaching expertise.
Jennifer provides insight and support in a calm environment. She ensures coaching clients have an invaluable opportunity to explore their challenges away from the busy day-to-day. Clients feel able to consider alternative perspectives, and develop the courage and confidence to adopt new approaches to meet their goals.
Away from the Office:
• Away from the office - Jennifer is a keen gardener and loves visiting other gardens for inspiration.
• Pet peeve - The sun going in.
• Best thing ever - The sun coming out.
Visit Jennifer's LinkedIn Profile